A Day at the Winery
Interested in hosting your birthday, bachelorette party, anniversary, or favorite holiday with us!
Our coordinated day visit gives you the best that we have to offer. We suggest that you arrive via a limousine (arranged by you) and start your day with lunch in our private restaurant suite located on the second floor of our historic restaurant overlooking the lovely town of Bolton. The private room is limited to a capacity of 20 guests. Pre-order off of our menu and have service and food ready on your arrival. There is a $50 per hour fee for the room plus food, beverages, tax and a tip of 20%.
Alternatively, we can arrange for an outdoor picnic in a reserved area of our picnic grounds where you can enjoy the outdoors, feast on one of our picnic lunch options and enjoy wine purchase from the winery. A private area of our picnic grounds will be reserved and set up for your party. There is a rental fee of $35.00 per hour plus the cost of our picnic lunches plus tax.
Next, your coordinator will explore the winery grounds and talk about all vineyard, orchard operations and the history of Nashoba Valley followed by a private tour of the wine making process where you will taste 6 different wines. The cost for the private tour and tasting is $25.00 per person.
Following your tour, you will be escorted to a private area of our picnic grounds where you will be able to purchase wines from our winery and enjoy the beauty that Nashoba has to offer. There is a rental fee of $35.00 per hour plus and arrangements can be made for other services including desserts or cheese and crackers or other foods to enjoy with your wine at an additional price.
Summary of Fees
Private Coordinator – $150 per hour (2-hour minimum) – Required for your entire stay (Budget Approximately 4 hours)
Lunch Alternatives (Options – Select 1)
Private suite $50 per hour plus food and wine. Budget $50 pp
Picnic Lunch $35.00 per hour plus $17.50 for Picnic Lunches. Weather Dependent
Private Tour $25.00 per person
After Gathering $35.00 per hour plus a la carte services.
Weather Dependent – Please note that we do not allow the hosting of events that are not coordinate through the winery
- Please note that our private picnic grounds are not covered or heated and therefore picnic events are at the mercy of the weather. We do not have covered areas in the event of bad weather.
- No alcohol is allowed to be brought onto the premises by law and we do not server intoxicated patrons even when they have arrived by limousine.
- We cannot hosts events when we are hosting weddings in the Pavilion which is almost every Saturday from April to December.
- We do not offer any of the services detailed above except as part of this offering. A coordinator, lunch and tour are packaged and must be purchased together. As an example, we do not offer private tours on weekend other than private tours that are part of this event package nor do we reserve spaces for public tours or tables.
- Finally, we do not permit the hosting of events on our property which are not coordinated through the winery. Please see our policies at https://nashobawinery.com/faq/picnics-outings/