Nashoba Valley wants to make your winter a little less quiet in 2022 so we have put together some great winter experiences as well as some great gift ideas. This season, support your local farms with an incredible experience from the Nashoba Valley Team. Reserve Now, Give the Gift of an Experience and allow your friend or friends to select a date for their experience later.
Great Gift Ideas
VINE2WINE Reservations Fall 2022
Give the Gift of a unique one day experience. Join the Team that will harvest our wonderful vintages of Estate wines including St. Croix, Vignole, Chardonnay, Riesling and Cabernet Franc. The dates will be set late August when we know the progress of the grapes. have not indicated when they may be ready. It has been a very difficult year for growing and while our apples look extraordinary, the grapes have been very slow developing.
Want to get involved and participate in the wine and harvesting process?
Your dreams of being a Vintner for a day are finally here!!
Join us for a unique experience and a chance to have fun with your friends all while supporting your local farm. Be part of our vintner harvest team! With a team of 40 members, you will be directly involved with harvesting 3 to 4 tons of grapes in about 3 hours. From the vine to lugs to Gators and to the winery, you will experience the start of the wine-making process at Nashoba Valley Winery. Then enjoy the end results (wine) from the previous year’s harvest. If you like wine and you love to support everything local then this “From Vine to Wine” one of a kind unique one day experience is the perfect way to spend your Sunday! Experience and participate in the origin of wine-making and learn about farming as a member of our team will be available to assist and answer questions throughout the work day. “It gives people pride in something local and it gives them a lot of understanding about something they enjoy. In a few years from now you’ll be able to return and get wine from this year’s harvest and say, “Hey, I helped with this.”
Team Harvesters – $50.00 per person
- 10:00 am to 1:30 pm – “Team Harvest” of grapes
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Now it’s time to relax in the orchard pavilion for the remainder of your afternoon with a Wine
Tapas & Music – $10 per person
There is no better way to relax and catch up with friends this Winter than Live music and Tapas in our heated Pavilion! Offered on Saturdays and Sundays, January to March, enjoy a 3-hour Tapas and Live Music experience. Come and see what Nashoba is all about! In this experience we combine our 5-star farm to table restaurant with our artfully crafted beverages. This experience will be held indoors in our heated Pavilion (Not a social distanced event). The price of admission includes a table, live music, and a Nashoba wine glass. You must be 21 years of age to enter the Pavilion. You can either select your date now or present this experience as a gift and allow your recipient to select a date in the future (subject to availability).
- Check out our TAPAS Menu – Purchase of food is not required but outside food is not allowed
- A selection of Wine and Beer/ Cider by the glass and bottle will be available. Wine Flights will also be offered.
- Check out our line of artist that will be paying in January, February and March. Click Here
- Add a tour of the winery while enjoying 5 – one-ounce tastings of 5 different Nashoba Wines – $15.00
- Enjoy 20% off on all retail purchases on the day of your reservation.
- Products in retail are sold for off site consumption only. You cannot purchase alcoholic beverages or other retail items in the retail shop and bring it into the Pavilion.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts and excludes products offered by the Bolton Artisan’s Group which are on consignment.
You can purchase now and notify us of the date you wish to attend later. However, there are no refunds offered if reservation is not used.
Music each day from 12:30 to 4:30 –Click Here for a Listing of Artist Playing
Enjoy 20% off on all retail purchases on the day of your reservation. Products in retail are sold for off site consumption only. You cannot purchase alcoholic beverages or other retail items in the retail shop and bring it into the Pavilion. Cannot be combined with other discounts and excludes products offered by the Bolton Artisan’s Group which are on consignment.