COME TASTE WITH US
Thank you for your interest in visiting us at Nashoba. At this time, due to COVID-19, we are not allowed to conduct wine tasting at our tasting bar. We look forward to offering tastings in the future. Please consider a visit to our Outside Vintner’s Knoll Patio where you can order food and “wine flights.” Information about our tastings post-COVID is presented below. Tastings will resume when it is possible to gather without a mask and taste wine without the food requirement guidelines currently mandated.
Both our state and local governments have given us strict guidelines as to how we will be able to receive guests; our new protocols are explained below.
- WE HAVE CONVERTED OUR BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR LAWN & PATIO AREA INTO OUR NEW VINTNER’S KNOLL RESTAURANT. WE HAVE LOTS OF PICNIC TABLES AND ADIRONDACK CHAIRS, WITH MORE THAN AMPLE SPACE. WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF TABLES AND ARE SERVING FOOD PREPARED IN OUR RESTAURANT THAT MUST BE SERVED WITH YOUR TASTING.
- IN THE SUMMER, ALL TABLES HAVE UMBRELLAS TO ENSURE A SAFE AND LOVELY TASTING.
- IN THE WINTER, TABLES ON THE UPPER PATIO HAVE PATIO HEATERS. WE STILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO DRESS WARM.
- AT THE VINTNER’S KNOLL WE OFFER FLIGHTS OF 5 DELICIOUS WINES, IN A TOUCHLESS TASTING FORMAT. WE OFFER 3 DIFFERENT FLIGHTS CONSISTING OF 5 ONE OUNCE POURS.
- WE WILL BE SCHEDULING PLENTY OF TIME BETWEEN RESERVATIONS TO ALLOW US TO THOROUGHLY CLEAN AND SANITIZE THE TABLES AND CHAIRS. OUR GOAL IS FOR ALL OF YOU TO HAVE AMPLE TIME TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR WINE TASTING DURING YOUR VISIT.
- PER CURRENT REGULATIONS, TABLE TIME IS LIMITED TO 90 MINUTES.
- FOOD MUST BE ORDERED WITH YOUR TASTINGS.
- WE WILL BE WEARING FACE COVERINGS, AND OUR GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO WEAR ONE AS WELL UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN SEATED FOR THEIR TASTING. PLEASE BRING ALONG YOUR FAVORITE MASK.
- WE HAVE ADOPTED STRICT HEALTH CHECK PROTOCOLS FOR OUR TEAM. NO ONE WHO IS SHOWING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK. WE WILL BE MONITORING OUR STAFF’S HEALTH ON A DAILY BASIS.
THANK YOU AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
POST PANDEMIC TASTINGS – CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
With the exception July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day we are open every day for tastings. To participate in the Tasting of our wines you must arrive and pay for your tasting at least 30 minutes before we close. This will allow you adequate time to enjoy our wines, beers and spirits. Tastings are sold between the hours detailed below:
Monday – 11am to 4:30pm
Tuesday – 11am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, 11am to 5:30pm
Thursday – 11am to 5:30pm
Friday – 11am to 5:30pm
Saturday – 10am-5:30 pm
Sunday – 10am -4:30 pm
Unfamiliar with our wines? Looking for the perfect wine for dinner? You’ve had the Chardonnay, Cabernet, and Merlot but want to try something a bit more adventurous like the Strawberry Rhubarb Wine! Well then, step up to the tasting bar – try before you buy! All of our guests (21 years of age and older) are welcome and encouraged to enjoy samples of our delicious and unique grape and fruit wines. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to serve you and answer all of your questions and help you make your selections.
Reservations are not required but are recommended. While you can come to the winery and do a tasting without reservations, we do provide the opportunity to purchase and reserve a time for tastings on weekends to insure that we are not overbooked.
If you are a group greater than 15 people, planning to visit and taste wines on a weekday we would appreciate it if you signed up and prepaid for your tastings in advance so that we are sure to have adequate staffing.
We do not recommend coming with a large group on weekends during the fall if you are intending to do a tasting all at the same time since space will probably not be available unless you have booked in advance.
There is a $15.00 fee for our tasting bar which includes a complimentary tasting glass plus five – 5/8 of an ounce tasting of any five of our standard wines. A second tasting of five – 5/8 ounce tasting is available at a reduced cost of $10.00 but does not include a second tasting glass. Customers are limited to a maximum of 10 – 5/8 of an ounce servings. Premium wines and ports may carry an additional fee. Reservations are not necessary. The tasting area is open whenever the wine shop is open. However, while wine tastings can continue up to the time of closing, we stop selling tickets for wine tastings 30 minutes prior to closing to ensure that you have an adequate amount of time to complete your tasting prior to closing.