Limousine & Bus – Written Approval Required
Although hired transportation can create a safer journey, we have found that it this mode of transportation can also contribute to overconsumption. We take our responsibility seriously and take a very aggressive position towards buses and limousines that show up sporting signs of being a party bus, full of alcoholic beverages, with open containers and the appearance of having a full day of over-consumption.
If a bus or limo enters our property with open containers, we believe that it is not only a violation of the open container laws but also a violation of our license in consuming alcoholic beverages not produced by us on our property.
We have encountered numerous professional drivers that feel diving a hired vehicle allows them to drive and park where ever they feel is beneficial to their customers, blocking off customer entrances to the winery while they unload their passengers or return to pick them up. Based on our experiences, we have restricted access to our property for all Limousines and Buses to ensure that the drivers accept that limos and buses are not exempt from traffic signs, fire-lanes, no-standing signs, and access ways while on our property. A fire lane is a fire lane for all vehicles and is not to be used as a point of dropping off people. The walkways and access points to our wine shop are for everyone equally and cannot be used to drop people off making access to the wine shop difficult for other customers and impossible for those with any physical limitations. Every visitor is treated equally so if you plan on visiting with a hired driver, it is your responsibility to direct your driver to the general parking lots and to allow your guest to unload after being parked.
Should you arrive without permission or you have permission and allow your driver park of unload in violation of these rules, we will ask the driver to leave the property. If our request is not complied with, we will serve the driver with a Notice of Trespass requiring the driver, the vehicle, and all people in the vehicle to leave the property. Please appreciate that this is our only legal way to enforce compliance and is not intended to be threatening but rather to disclose to everyone how seriously we have been impacted to make these rules necessary.
Transportation companies currently not allowed onto our property
BuzzBus – 350 Old Colony Road, Unit 4, Norton, Massachusetts
Roman Limousine, Romanlimousine.com Somerville, MA 02145
Request for access must be received at least a 3 days in advance. You will receive a confirmation email or denial within 48 hours of submitting your request. Your driver must follow the signs for parking and be prepared to present our written reservation confirmation to the parking attendant/greeter upon arrival otherwise you will be asked to leave without visiting.
By submitting the form below for Limo/Bus approval or Notifying Us of your weekday visit, you acknowledge:
- That you will not bring any alcoholic beverages onto the property. Our liquor license only allows for Nashoba wine, beer and spirits and does not allow any other alcoholic beverage to be consumed or brought on our property.
- That you will discourage the consumption of alcoholic beverages during your travels to the winery and understand that Intoxicated guests and/or guests with outside alcohol entering the property will not be allowed to unload on the property, regardless of having approval.
- That our Staff is allowed to inspect the limo or bus and confiscate all alcoholic beverages found in the bus.
- That it is against the law to drive with open containers of alcohol in your car or in a bus or limo.
- Nashoba Valley does not offer special accommodations to people arriving in limos or buses. All customers are treated the same regardless of choice of transportation. Limos and Buses are not given the privilege of dropping people off at the front door of the Wine Shoppe and must follow all parking signs and the direction of all parking attendants.
- That Certain companies have been banned from the property because of their unwillingness to cooperate and follow directions and that you will not utilize their service as this will void any authorized visit. No Exceptions. Banned
- That your Bus or Limo will be required to park in our customer parking lots where it will be easy for them to reload and exit. However, it is only a short walk from the parking lot area to the retail shop.
We appreciate your help in keeping the winery a fun and safe place to enjoy with your friends and family