A unique one day experience. Join the Team that will harvest our wonderful vintages of Estate wines including St. Croix, Vignole, Chardonnay, Riesling and Cabernet Franc. The dates are not set because the grapes have not indicated when they may be ready. It has been a very difficult year for growing and while our apples look extraordinary, the grapes have been very slow developing.
Want to get involved and participate in the wine and harvesting process?
Your dreams of being a Vintner for a day are finally here!!
Join us for a unique experience and a chance to have fun with your friends all while supporting your local farm. Be part of our vintner harvest team! With a team of 40 members, you will be directly involved with harvesting 3 to 4 tons of grapes in about 3 hours. From the vine to lugs to Gators and to the winery, you will experience the start of the wine-making process at Nashoba Valley Winery. Then enjoy the end results (wine) from the previous year’s harvest. If you like wine and you love to support everything local then this “From Vine to Wine” one of a kind unique one day experience is the perfect way to spend your Sunday! Experience and participate in the origin of wine-making and learn about farming as a member of our team will be available to assist and answer questions throughout the work day. “It gives people pride in something local and it gives them a lot of understanding about something they enjoy. In a few years from now you’ll be able to return and get wine from this year’s harvest and say, “Hey, I helped with this.”
Team Harvesters – $40.00 per person
- 10 am to 10:30 am – Registration in Pavilion with Coffee & Cider Donuts & quick overview, do’s and dont’s
- 10:30 am to 1:30 pm – “Team Harvest” of grapes
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Now it’s time to relax in the orchard pavilion for the remainder of your afternoon with a Wine Reception and delicious luncheon.
- Enrollment in our Vintner’s Club 2021 – Enjoy 20% off all purchases in the wine shop from the date of harvest until December 31, 2022
Tips for the picking:
- Wear sunscreen
- Wear hat and closed-toed shoes
- Pick them all. We will sort what we don’t want.
- Bring water bottle.
- Bring your own gloves and clippers if you have them.
- No perfrume, cologne or after shave. Will attract bees. bee